Thursday, April 14, 2016

Homemade Car Freshener

DIY Car Freshener

Corsa (3)

Mae your car smell fresh without spending too much. (Photo Credits)

Car Fresheners are aplenty nowadays, but more and more vehicle owners are getting conscious about their health and their finances.

Hence some vehicle owners are looking into making their own car fresheners.

Frugally Blonde for instance shared a great way to make Car Vent Fresheners.

“I love using my essential oils as air freshener, so I figured I would try to make something with them. I immediately thought of the air vent fresheners and wondered how I could make one of those. I came up with the idea for these decorative air fresheners. They are not only cute, but because they go into the vent they make the car smell better than the hanging air fresheners. Plus they only cost a dollar or two to make.”

Read the procedure here.

Natural and Sweet-Smelling

Designer Trapped also shared yet another way of making chemical-free car fresheners.

“But that doesn’t mean my car couldn’t benefit from one. I have twin girls, a dog AND Joe and I are frequently in and out of my car as we run to the home improvement store for all of our DIY projects and we aren’t always smelling our best at those times. So, I came up with an all-natural and pretty solution that I am loving.”

Get the guide here.

Related Windshield Replacement Services

The Epoch Times also featured a good recipe for DIY Car Freshener.

“Unfortunately, all air fresheners are just chemical concoctions we use to mask our already unsanitary indoor atmosphere. The most pressing problem with air fresheners is that they don’t freshen air—in fact, quite the opposite. The EPA claims that indoor air is usually two to five times more polluted than the outdoor air in a large city, which is pretty disturbing in itself, but when we add a bunch of chemicals to make the place smell better, we exacerbate the problem.”

Get the recipe here.

What air freshener do you use in your car?

http://ift.tt/1qnJeg1

The post Homemade Car Freshener appeared first on Carglass1 San Diego Windshield & Auto Glass.


No comments:

Post a Comment